Sunday, October 30, 2011


Welcome to Homeschool 4 Free ... 
Jennifer S 
and 
Deein FL 
What a blessing it is to see new followers!
You all just bless me so much.
I hope I can be a blessing to you as well.
I was blessed to homeschool my son from kindergarten through 12th grade.
Now, I enjoy making things to help others in educating their little ones.
God bless you all so much.
Though we may never meet or see each other face to face, 
God has allowed us to touch each others lives through the internet.
I appreciate this opportunity to serve.  
Let me know if there's anything you'd like to see added to this site.
God Bless you abundantly,  Aunt B

1 comment:

Dee said...

Thank you for the lovely welcome! I have found so many wonderful resources here! I am planning to utilize the fruits of the spirit study very soon!

Many Blessings and thanks,

Dee in Sunny FL! :)